Super Built Up Area Calculations - Multiplex Floor, SFBMM, Narsingi
A) Multiplex Lobby Level = 28945.526 Sft
B) Multiplex Auditoriums Level = 18963.83 Sft
C) Projection Level = 7280.80 Sft
Therefore Total Multiplex Cinema Floor ( 36 Feet High Floor ) Super Built Up Area = Plinth Area X 1.4 = 55190.156 X 1.4 = 77266.21 Sft Super Built Up Area
1) Fifteen Percent Multiplex Cinema Floor Share = 11590 Sft SBA Belongs To Smt.Sarita Agarwal
2) Fifteen Percent Multiplex Cinema Floor Share = 11590 Sft SBA Belongs To M/s.Sonthalia Investments
3) 3/4 Percent Multiplex Cinema Floor Share = 580 Sft SBA Belongs To Smt.Lavanya Palivela
4) 1/2 Percent Multiplex Cinema Floor Share = 387 Sft SBA Belongs To Shri.Prakhar Sharma
5) 55.8% Multiplex Cinema Floor Share = 43119 Sft SBA Belongs To Sensation Infracon Private Limited In Capacity of Landlord / Owner
6) 12.95% Multiplex Cinema Floor Share = 10000 Sft SBA ( 100 Sft X 100 Units ) Belongs To Proposed 100 Units Owners Who Shall Lease It To Sensation Infracon Private Limited For 18 Years, Thus Sensation Infracon Private Limited Is Also Lease Holder of 12.95% or 10000 Sft Share In Multiplex Cinema Floor
Parties 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Shall Lease To PVR - Sathyam Cinemas Consortium & Party 6 Shall Sub Lease 10000 Sft ( 100 Sft X 100 Units ) To PVR - Sathyam Cinemas Consortium.
Thus All Parties 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 Shall Benefit From The 15% Revenue Share Arising Out of The Sale of Tickets & Canteen Sales According To Their Respective Percentages of Ownership...
Suppose July 2021 Month's 15% Revenue Share = Rs.9000000/-
Therefore Each 100 Sft Unit Holder Would Receive = ( Rs.9000000/- X 12.95% ) / 100 = Rs.11655/-
Main Blog: https://multiplexspace.blogspot.com/2020/04/once-in-life-time-rental-property.html